17. 06. 2006 NEW preliminary version of perl based preprocessor V3.0 ( ps2sp_new.exe/ps2sp_new.pl ) FEATURES: efgh-polysources , c/l poly lines , c/l expression lines ( q=expr and flux=expr ) , support for pspice V/Iswitch model , support for tc1,tc2 statements in R-Lines , more functions ( idt , ddt , stp , exp) and operators ( not~ , xor^ ) , support for .dc [OCT,DEC,LOG,LIST] param a 0 10 1 [OCT,DEC,LOG,LIST] param b 0 1 0.1
16. 02. 2006 NEW nutmeg based optimizer for ngspice , new examples and description for VisualSpice , small changes in perlbased optimizer ( focus grabbing problem solved -> starting background process with "start" ) , New perl based preprocessor GUI for pspice to spice3 converter
26. 12. 2005 in ps2sp.pl line 2635 changed from "foreach (@line)" to "foreach (@_=@line)". Three month ago I unfortunately deleted "@_=" from the expression above. Without "@_" the .param .func and .pfunc statements in @line are deleted and therefore no local parameter or funclines for subcircuits worked any more !!!! SORRY !!!
24. 12. 2005 added a NEW perl/TK GUI for preprocessor ( ps2sp, mm2cm and rawfileconverter )
22. 11. 2005 a new codemodel for doing kalman filtering for spiceopus and many new codemodels ( also for loadflow ) for visualspice ( will be added at the homepage in Dec. 2005 ) The loadflow - documentation mathem_models_eng.doc completely revisted , all doc's now as zip files
20. 08. 2005 newer actual versions for prepro.zip (V2.2) and optimizer.zip , NEW Perl/TK GUI for optimizer.pl , some new spiceopus codemodels like floor,ceil,integer,rand,timedelay (additional.cm) . Now the downloadpage is translated to english language
03. 02. 2005 new examples and codemodels for spiceopus ( now all lfl-codemodels with additional measurementnodes ) to be compatible with the ltspice macromodels with the same name . The converter mm2cm.pl ( macromodel to codemodel converter ) translates the ltspice netlist to a netlist for spiceopus. The codmodel can now be simulated and even optimized (only spiceopus V203) in spiceopus and the results visualized again in the ltspice schematic
20. 01. 2005 small changes in prepro.zip