|[Top]||[Contents]||[Index]||[ ? ]|
Socket++ is a family of C++ classes that gives the same interface as the iostream classes for input and output for communication between processes.
This documentation describes Version: 12Jan97 1.11 of socket++ library.
Socket++ Library Copyright Notice Copyright information. Acknowledgments Thanks! 1. Overview of Socket++ Library Overview of socket++ library. 2.
Socket streambuf class. 3. sockAddr Class Base class for socket addresses.
4. sockinetbuf Class Socket class for INET address family. 5. sockinetaddr Class Address class for INET address family of sockets.
6. sockunixbuf Class Socket class for UNIX address family. 7. sockunixaddr Class Address class for UNIX address family of sockets.
8. sockstream Classes I/O socket stream classes and some examples. 9. pipestream Classes I/O stream classes that provides pipe, socketpair, and popen facilities.
10. Fork Class Use the Fork class to fork a child process.
11. Class protocol Protocol base class. 12. Echo Class Class implementing the Echo protocol. 13. SMTP Class Class implementing the SMTP protocol.
14. Error Handling Describes the default error handling in the socket++ library. 15. Pitfalls Common mistakes that socket++ library users make.
Index Index to concepts and program names