|Zur deutschen Version: Auf die Fahnen clicken!
MEAT OF FEAR - FEAR OF MEAT
A documentary film about the European beef production.
The film also shows the portraits of three people.
- Herbert Schwaiger - the Austrian organic farmer, who invented a slaughter
truck. This mobile slaughter-house drives from farm to farm and so the
animals' last journey is free of fear and stress. The transport of the
animals is not necessary. This is not only good for the animals but also for
the quality of the meat.
- Manfred Karremann - the German film maker, who has been reporting for more
than 10 years on the shocking truth about animal transports. For his
documentaries he got not only prizes but also attempts upon his life.
- Markku Raipala - the Finnish organic farmer, who like his Austrian
colleague is deeply concerned about his animals' well-being.
- Directed by: Petrus van der Let
- Production: George Weiss Filmproduktion with ORF, 3sat, YLE TV2
- German version with English subtitles available ( 44min. 25sec. Beta SP).
- DVD-Video - MEAT OF FEAR - FEAR OF MEAT
National Film Network, U.S.A. (877) 888-4395 ext. 6344; (917) 522-5691;
(917) 522-5677 (fax); www.nationalfilmnetwork.com
- See also: